Make sure that the Tuition Fee package is complete as advised by Euro Education Services. Please keep the cash payment along with you in the Airplane ✈.
NEVER place the cash in your checked-in luggage. Remain attentive during the transits. Always keep an eye on your handbag or valet with cash inside.
Don’t forget to bring an amount of 300 US$ to 500 US$ as a pocket money – enough for a 2 – 3 months.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- We can process a Clearance Letter to the Airport only if you provide us with the Air Ticket for a Guaranteed Entry.
- You must know that if we do not submit students’ details to Airport Authorities – Security Services deport the students back to the departure country.
- Ukrainian Border Authorities Call to Confirm if the designated staff is present at the airport to pick the arrived student. Otherwise, the Entry is Refused.
You must bring the following amounts and documents with you when traveling to Ukraine
- Passport with Ukrainian Visa valid for at least 45 days at the time of entry
- Original Student Invitation Letter
- Tuition Fee Package as advised, for the 1st year – payable on arrival or before leaving your country
- Original Birth Certificate
- All Original School/ University Certificates (O level/ A level/ SSCE/ HSSC/ ISCSE
- /Bachelor or Master Degree, Transcripts – applicable upon availability)
- General Medical Certificate of fitness.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate
- 16 Passport size photographs.
If you arrive in October, make sure you wear a warm jacket and have some warm clothes and shoes.
Do not hesitate to write for details!
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine
We provide 24/7 online support for all of our candidates from day 1 and during whole procedure of Admission, Visa and Arrival in Ukraine. You can reach us on WhatsApp, Viber or Telegram +380 93 699 1010